A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveena Uppal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveena Uppal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveena Uppal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Uppal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveena Uppal MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Praveena Uppal practice?
- Dr. Praveena Uppal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Praveena Uppal practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Bridgeton Internists and Bridgeton Pulmonologists.