Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Praveena Uppal
Dr. Praveena Uppal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bridgeton, MO. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Uppal is affiliated with SSM DePaul Health Center, Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood and SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville. She speaks English.
Dr. Praveena Uppal has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Praveena Uppal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeton, MO.
Dr. Charmaine Edwards
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Bridgeton, MO 0.01 mi25
Dr. John Frattini
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Bridgeton, MO 0.01 mi31
Dr. James Hinrichs
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pathology
Bridgeton, MO 0.01 mi42