Learn more about Dr. Praveer Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveer Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveer Jain, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveer Jain FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Praveer Jain practice?
- Dr. Praveer Jain has 5 office locations.
Dr. Praveer Jain practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.