Dr. Praveer Jain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Praveer Jain?

Dr. Jain our savior.

Posted on February 7th, 2016

We met Dr Jain after my sweetheart's ICD shocked him 4 times in 90 seconds. We were new to the area and PMC cardiac group came highly rated and recommended. Dr. Jain is highly perceptive and a brilliant diagnostician. He enquired why my sweetheart didn't have a 3rd wire. We realized that those previously treating my sweetheart were not current in their treatment nor did they recognize obvious signs of heart failure. Dr. Jain`s gentle nature and confident yet humble demeanor during patient visits provide a level of care we've never experienced before. Prior to a complex procedure, Dr. Jain took time to explain what needed to be done by reviewing the echo cardiogram. He then brought me into the prep area where 7 or 8 specialists in scrubs were individually introduced to me by Dr Jain who explained each persons role in the procedure and how long they we part of Dr. Jain's team. This man instills a calmness and a feeling of being safe for both patient and family. This gentle, caring, brilliant man was sent to us from above. He is included in our grateful thoughts for our health and happiness.

Posted on February 7th, 2013

Both my husband and grandfather have had surgery performed by Dr. Jain. A difficult issue came up with my grandfather Dr. Jain was very forward thinking. He was great to deal with and kept us informed of what was going on.

Posted on April 5th, 2012

Dr. Jain is a wonderful, caring Doctor.

Posted on April 26th, 2016