A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveer Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveer Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveer Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveer Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Praveer Kumar practice?
- Dr. Praveer Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Praveer Kumar practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland Heights, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.