A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pravia Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Sheth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Memorial Center
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- G. Werber Bryan Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pravia Bhagvandas Sheth MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pravia B. Sheth practice?
- Dr. Pravia Sheth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pravia Sheth practices Psychiatry near Orangeburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Villa Rica, GA.
See Orangeburg Psychiatrists.