A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pravin Dugel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pravin Dugel, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pravin Dugel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dugel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dugel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pravin U. Dugel practice?
Dr. Pravin Dugel practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Flagstaff, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.