A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pravin Dugel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pravin Dugel, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dugel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dugel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pravin Dugel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dugel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pravin U Dugel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pravin U. Dugel practice?
- Dr. Pravin Dugel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pravin Dugel practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.