Dr. Pravin Purshottam Patel MD and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pravin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pravin Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pravin P. Patel practice?
Dr. Pravin Patel practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Neurology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Coldwater, MS and Hernando, MS.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Family Physicians, Bronx General Practitioners, and Bronx Neurologists.