A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pravin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pravin Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pravin P Patel MD and PC is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pravin P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pravin Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pravin Patel practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Coldwater, MS and Hernando, MS.
See Bronx Internists.