A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pravin Panchal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pravin Panchal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Panchal graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Panchal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Panchal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans