A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pravin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pravin Patel is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pravin Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pravin Tulasidas Patel MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pravin T. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pravin Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Pravin Patel practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists.