Dr. Pravin Puri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 27th, 2016
Beautiful and Young looking Eyes Again!
It took me years to finally go and see someone to address the bags under my eyes and the increasingly droopy skin over my eyelids that I felt aged me so much! Dr. Puri was recommended to me by my fellow nurse colleagues! No higher recommendation in my opinion! I had both my upper and lower eyes done and I couldn't be happier. From my initial appointment through my follow up Dr. Puri and his staff were amazing. I look and feel so much better when I look in the mirror. It's been 4 months since my surgery and my eyes continue to look better with passing time. I'm so glad I did this! Don't hesitate! See Dr Puri for kind and professional care from beginning to end.

March 31st, 2016
Very thorough dr, seems very nice and relates well to patients.

January 16th, 2016
Circumferential abdominoplasty
Miraculous result from my circumferential abdominoplasty, more than I ever expected!!

November 30th, 2015
WONDERFUL DOCTOR. VERY TALENTED

November 12th, 2015
Breast Cancer is a tough diagnosis. Dr. Puri and his staff have been wonderful through my reconstruction.

September 15th, 2015
Excellent attentive care. Fabulous results, utmost professionalism. Truly an artist in his field. Planning on another procedure in next few months.

July 8th, 2015
Surgery for full tummy tuck, breast reduction and lift in 2009 and I'd do it all again. Fantastic work! He's truly an artist.

January 2nd, 2015
Confident
I'm back with an update. It's been seven months since my tummy tuck and breast lift, I look and feel amazing! I'm back to the gym and I absolutely love what a I see in the mirror, not only did he remove fat and loose skin he removed years of guilt and shame. I will turn fifty this year and this is the happiest I've ever felt in my whole life! Any of you ladies out there contemplating these surgeries please go talk with Dr. Puri once you meet him I guarantee you he will be your surgeon. his confidence and kindness are second to none. His abilities seem endless. I always knew I was beautiful on the inside and thanks to Dr. Puri and his staff I now feel beautiful on the outside. I am even having him perform loose skin removal surgeries on my inner thighs and under arms. See you soon Dr.Puri Sincerely, Kristin L. Wier

April 15th, 2014
Feeling comfortable
I went to see Dr. Puri concerning my tummy tuck and breast lift. I was immediately met by his warm, confident and friendly staff. I was so self conscience and embarrassed of how my body looked after a sixty pound weight loss. He made me feel so safe and comfortable. His charm and grace are second to none. His before and after pictures were amazing! He was recommended by my General Surgeon Dr. Daniel M. Sullivan and I will be forever grateful for that. .Dr. Puri is my only choice and I can't wait for him to use his knowledge and expertise to perform these procedures. He takes great pride in everything he does! I know I will be one very happy women when he's all done. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful on the outside he will make it happen. I'm so looking forward to these surgeries. Thank you Dr. Puri and staff.

September 19th, 2012
If you decide to get plastic surgery make sure you DO NOT work out or do any lifting because it causes you skin to stretch making you skin stretch and not heal well which causes the scare to expand and become ugly. That means that Doc Puri would then need to re-due whatever it is you are having done. Other than that, his stitches are very strong and small. He tries his best to just get a tiny little line that would leave as a scar.

August 15th, 2011
Aewsome Doctor
I saw Dr. Puri for a breast reduction and my results are amazing. Minimum scarring, and it has only been 3 months since the surgery. The staff is so kind and friendly and his office id beautiful. I would recommend him to anyone. I am going back for more procedures!!!!!!!

February 23rd, 2011
breast reduction
Dr. Puri was very precise in explaining procedure and what expectations would be. The results are wonderful, there was very little discomfort - and his focus on you, as a patient was, instilled great confidence.