Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Confident show details Confident
by Kristin L. Wier on Jan 2nd, 2015

I'm back with an update. It's been seven months since my tummy tuck and breast lift, I look and feel amazing! I'm back to the gym and I absolutely love what a I see in the mirror, not only did he remove fat and loose skin he removed years of guilt and shame. I will turn fifty this year and this is the happiest I've ever felt in my whole life! Any of you ladies out there contemplating these surgeries please go talk with Dr. Puri once you meet him I guarantee you he will be your surgeon. his confidence and kindness are second to none. His abilities seem endless. I always knew I was beautiful on the inside and thanks to Dr. Puri and his staff I now feel beautiful on the outside. I am even having him perform loose skin removal surgeries on my inner thighs and under arms. See you soon Dr.Puri Sincerely, Kristin L. Wier

Feeling comfortable show details Feeling comfortable
by Kristin L. Wier on Apr 15th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Puri concerning my tummy tuck and breast lift. I was immediately met by his warm, confident and friendly staff. I was so self conscience and embarrassed of how my body looked after a sixty pound weight loss. He made me feel so safe and comfortable. His charm and grace are second to none. His before and after pictures were amazing! He was recommended by my General Surgeon Dr. Daniel M. Sullivan and I will be forever grateful for that. .Dr. Puri is my only choice and I can't wait for him to use his knowledge and expertise to perform these procedures. He takes great pride in everything he does! I know I will be one very happy women when he's all done. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful on the outside he will make it happen. I'm so looking forward to these surgeries. Thank you Dr. Puri and staff.

Sep 19th, 2012

If you decide to get plastic surgery make sure you DO NOT work out or do any lifting because it causes you skin to stretch making you skin stretch and not heal well which causes the scare to expand and become ugly. That means that Doc Puri would then need to re-due whatever it is you are having done. Other than that, his stitches are very strong and small. He tries his best to just get a tiny little line that would leave as a scar.

Aewsome Doctor show details Aewsome Doctor
Aug 15th, 2011

I saw Dr. Puri for a breast reduction and my results are amazing. Minimum scarring, and it has only been 3 months since the surgery. The staff is so kind and friendly and his office id beautiful. I would recommend him to anyone. I am going back for more procedures!!!!!!!

Breast reduction, tummy tuck procedures show details Breast reduction, tummy tuck procedures
Jun 1st, 2011

Had surgery on 03/01/2011. Had consultation that helped me decided on the procedures. Had surgery on 03/01/2011. Operation went well. Had a good hospital experience with one night in the hospital. Doctor came in early next morning and discharged me. Good follow-up. Office staff friendly. Never a long wait. Dr. gave good advise during visits. Would go to him for future procedures and would definitely recommend Dr. Puri to family and friends.

breast reduction show details breast reduction
Feb 23rd, 2011

Dr. Puri was very precise in explaining procedure and what expectations would be. The results are wonderful, there was very little discomfort - and his focus on you, as a patient was, instilled great confidence.

Professional, trustworthy show details Professional, trustworthy
by gettin' better on Sep 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

I underwent removal of implants for both breasts due to implant ruptures. I felt comfortable with the experience due to Dr. Puri's thorough explanation of the process and what to realistically expect. I have planned to return to have another mastopexy (lift) as well as a corrective rhinoplasty.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com