A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pravin Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pravin Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Rao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pravin Kumar Rao MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pravin K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Pravin Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Pravin Rao practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.