A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pravinchandra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pravinchandra Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pravinchandra Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pravinchandra H Patel MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pravinchandra H. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pravinchandra Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Pravinchandra Patel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Gastroenterologists.