Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pravinkumar Patel
Dr. Pravinkumar Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC, with another office in Fayetteville, NC. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley and Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. Dr. Patel has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Pravinkumar Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pravinkumar Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.
Dr. Debbie Wright-Thomasson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi32
Dr. Jad Skaf
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi10
Dr. Suriya Jayawardena
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi21