A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pravit Cadnapaphornchai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pravit Cadnapaphornchai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cadnapaphornchai graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Cadnapaphornchai has 14 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pravit M Cadnapaphornchai MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Pravit M. Cadnapaphornchai practice?
- Dr. Pravit Cadnapaphornchai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pravit Cadnapaphornchai practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Nephrologists.