A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prayuk Waran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prayuk Waran, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prayuk Waran, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Waran graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Waran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- St Anthony Medical Center
- Methodist Hospitals Inc Southlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prayuk Andrew Waran MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Prayuk A. Waran practice?
- Dr. Prayuk Waran has 1 office location.
Dr. Prayuk Waran practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Crown Point, IN.
See Crown Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.