A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Precioso Camposano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camposano graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Camposano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Precioso Cahanap Camposano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Precioso C. Camposano practice?
- Dr. Precioso Camposano has 1 office location.
Dr. Precioso Camposano practices Family Medicine near Riverview, FL.
See Riverview Family Physicians.