A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Precious Castro-flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Precious Castro-flores, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro-flores graduated from University Of The City Of Manila.
Dr. Castro-flores has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt San Rafael Hospital- Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Precious Sheryll Castro-flores MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Precious S. Castro-flores practice?
- Dr. Precious Castro-flores has 2 office locations.
Dr. Precious Castro-flores practices Internal Medicine near Trinidad, CO.
See Trinidad Internists.