A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Predrag Knez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Predrag Knez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Predrag Knez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Knez graduated from University Of Zagreb. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Predrag Knez MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Predrag Knez practice?
- Dr. Predrag Knez has 1 office location.
Dr. Predrag Knez practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Cardiologists.