Learn more about Dr. Preet Randhawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preet Randhawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randhawa
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Randhawa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Randhawa graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Randhawa has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preet Randhawa MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Preet Randhawa practice?
- Dr. Preet Randhawa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Preet Randhawa practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Linden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ.
See Linden Cardiologists.