A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preet Randhawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preet Randhawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Randhawa graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Randhawa has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preet Randhawa MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Preet Randhawa practice?
- Dr. Preet Randhawa has 11 office locations.
Dr. Preet Randhawa practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Secaucus, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Elizabeth Cardiologists.