A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preet Randhawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preet Randhawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preet Randhawa, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Randhawa graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Randhawa has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Randhawa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Preet Randhawa practice?
Dr. Preet Randhawa practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Linden, NJ and Union, NJ.
See Elizabeth Internists and Elizabeth Cardiologists.