A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preet Randhawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preet Randhawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randhawa
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Randhawa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Randhawa graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Randhawa has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preet Randhawa MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Preet Randhawa practice?
- Dr. Preet Randhawa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Preet Randhawa practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Linden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ.
See Linden Cardiologists.