Learn more about Dr. Preet Randhawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preet Randhawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randhawa
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Randhawa graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Randhawa has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preet Randhawa MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Preet Randhawa practice?
- Dr. Preet Randhawa has 12 office locations.
Dr. Preet Randhawa practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Secaucus, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Elizabeth Cardiologists.