A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preetesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preetesh Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preetesh Dhiraj Patel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Preetesh D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Preetesh Patel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Preetesh Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Weston, FL.