Learn more about Dr. Preetesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preetesh Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preetesh Dhiraj Patel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Preetesh D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Preetesh Patel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Preetesh Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Weston, FL.