Dr. Preetesh Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2017
Life-saving procedure
We took our 85 year old mother to Dr. Patel for help with a complex problem which included a broken femur, infection and after several surgeries elsewhere. We were not hopeful. He and his staff saved her leg and her life. Dr. Patel's staff - especially his PA, Christian - were maximally responsive and helpful.

June 7th, 2017
Has a great staff ..... he is too impressed with himself ..... very bad attitude

February 15th, 2017
could not even tell you what he even looks like because they keep cancelling my aptt I was seen by the PA and felt very rushed I was told that he had to go teach a class.after that my next apt I waited 45 mins only to be canceled and rescheduled to be cancelled again by phone after I was told that would not happen at least I was told ahead before I sat there for nothing like the last time

July 3rd, 2016
Dr. Patel did a full knee replacement on my wife and him and his lousy staff told my wife the components would never come loose. She has had nothing but problems. She is now in the hospital because the components failed. She is NOT at the Cleveland Clinic. The majority of the time she had her knee checked, Dr. Patel was not there and when he was he treated my wife like a 2nd class citizen as did his staff. His bedside manor leaves much to be desired. Never again will we use Cleveland Clinic Florida for any reason.

October 29th, 2015
Skilled surgeon
Results exceeded my expectations. Now a little over 3 months post op for left total knee replacement and no pain since 6 week post op.

August 5th, 2015
Had both hips replaced by Dr. Patel. One hip healed better than the other. Unfortunately, the aftercare was extremely poor. Most complaints about discomfort after surgery were either ignored or told to "watch" for a few months (with me doing the "watching"). Following surgery, it was very difficult to see him directly rather than his physicians assistant. I was very disappointed in this doctor. He seemed to be more tied up in his administrative duties than in the care of his patients.

January 23rd, 2015
Great Doctor, Great PA, Great Assistant, Great Scheduler. Couldn't be happier.

January 8th, 2015
Retired
Dr. Patel accepted the challenge of a very difficult hip revision which had been turned down by four other top surgeons. He put a major effort into determining the best approach which ended up being a custom cage. The surgery was long and difficult however extremely successful. I would highly recommend Dr. Patel and his staff to handle the most difficult of surgeries.

October 28th, 2014
Patient
I have had an ongoing hip injury (labral tear) and osteoarthritis in both hips and have visited with several doctors before Dr. Patel. I was recommended to him by a neighbor whom he treated for a hip replacement and the neighbor has been doing great and seems thrilled with his work so I kept Dr. Patels name and number. Recently, my so-called good hip flared up and I could hardly walk and I called Dr. Patels office for an appt. they immediately helped me when I told them I was suffering (this was not so at another doctor that I had visited with before whose office told me to wait a month for an appointment and offered no help or hope for my pain.) At my visit I was greeted by Dr. Patel who was confident and also arranged for a guided injection for pain with his associate who was also excellent. I was so impressed with the level of service (I also had very little wait time for the drs.) and I left feeling much better and after 7 different orthopaedic doctor visits I am going to have surgery with Dr. Patel. I know he will do an amazing job! I am lucky to have found him and Cleveland Clinic.

March 16th, 2014
Mr

September 19th, 2013
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Patel. He replaced my hip, and what a wonderful job he did, I was walking the next day and free of the pain I've had for a long time.

April 26th, 2013
I cannot thank Dr. Patel enough. He is a wonderful individual and a fantastic surgeon. I have had two partial knee replacements; one 16 months ago and one 6 weeks ago. It is amazing how laid back he is, but yet a brilliant surgeon. BTW his staff is wonderful as well. I am truly glad that I found Dr. Patel and have heard nothing but wonderful things from other patients.