Dr. Preetesh Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Preetesh Patel?

August 14th, 2017

Life-saving procedure

We took our 85 year old mother to Dr. Patel for help with a complex problem which included a broken femur, infection and after several surgeries elsewhere. We were not hopeful. He and his staff saved her leg and her life. Dr. Patel's staff - especially his PA, Christian - were maximally responsive and helpful.

June 7th, 2017

Has a great staff ..... he is too impressed with himself ..... very bad attitude

February 15th, 2017

could not even tell you what he even looks like because they keep cancelling my aptt I was seen by the PA and felt very rushed I was told that he had to go teach a class.after that my next apt I waited 45 mins only to be canceled and rescheduled to be cancelled again by phone after I was told that would not happen at least I was told ahead before I sat there for nothing like the last time

July 3rd, 2016

Dr. Patel did a full knee replacement on my wife and him and his lousy staff told my wife the components would never come loose. She has had nothing but problems. She is now in the hospital because the components failed. She is NOT at the Cleveland Clinic. The majority of the time she had her knee checked, Dr. Patel was not there and when he was he treated my wife like a 2nd class citizen as did his staff. His bedside manor leaves much to be desired. Never again will we use Cleveland Clinic Florida for any reason.

October 29th, 2015

Skilled surgeon

Results exceeded my expectations. Now a little over 3 months post op for left total knee replacement and no pain since 6 week post op.

August 5th, 2015

Had both hips replaced by Dr. Patel. One hip healed better than the other. Unfortunately, the aftercare was extremely poor. Most complaints about discomfort after surgery were either ignored or told to "watch" for a few months (with me doing the "watching"). Following surgery, it was very difficult to see him directly rather than his physicians assistant. I was very disappointed in this doctor. He seemed to be more tied up in his administrative duties than in the care of his patients.

January 23rd, 2015

Great Doctor, Great PA, Great Assistant, Great Scheduler. Couldn't be happier.

January 8th, 2015

Retired

Dr. Patel accepted the challenge of a very difficult hip revision which had been turned down by four other top surgeons. He put a major effort into determining the best approach which ended up being a custom cage. The surgery was long and difficult however extremely successful. I would highly recommend Dr. Patel and his staff to handle the most difficult of surgeries.

March 16th, 2014

Mr

September 19th, 2013

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Patel. He replaced my hip, and what a wonderful job he did, I was walking the next day and free of the pain I've had for a long time.

April 26th, 2013

I cannot thank Dr. Patel enough. He is a wonderful individual and a fantastic surgeon. I have had two partial knee replacements; one 16 months ago and one 6 weeks ago. It is amazing how laid back he is, but yet a brilliant surgeon. BTW his staff is wonderful as well. I am truly glad that I found Dr. Patel and have heard nothing but wonderful things from other patients.

April 12th, 2013

Hip Replacement

Dr. Patel is absolutely one of the greatest doctors I've met. He performed hip replacement surgery on my son about 1 year ago, and my son has walked without a limp for the first time in 12 years. He does not suffer from the intense pain he suffered as a result of an accident he suffered years ago. Our family Thanks you Dr. Patel.