Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Preetha Joseph
Dr. Preetha Joseph, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Joseph is affiliated with Moses Cone Memorial Hospital, Annie Penn Hospital and Wesley Long Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Preetha Joseph has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Preetha Joseph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.
Dr. Nayana Abrol
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Greensboro, NC 0 mi15
Dr. Neema Kapadia
Greensboro, NC 0 mi
Dr. Manrique Alvarez
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Greensboro, NC 0 mi10