A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preetha Muthusamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preetha Muthusamy, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthusamy graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Muthusamy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preetha Muthusamy MD is a female Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Preetha Muthusamy practice?
- Dr. Preetha Muthusamy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Preetha Muthusamy practices Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Ashtabula, OH.
See Ashtabula Neurologists and Ashtabula Osteopaths.