Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Preetha Muthusamy
Dr. Preetha Muthusamy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashtabula, OH. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine. Dr. Muthusamy is affiliated with Ashtabula County Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Preetha Muthusamy has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
Dr. Preetha Muthusamy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashtabula, OH.
Dr. Daniel Keaton
Ashtabula, OH 0 mi14
Dr. Carl Rosenberg
Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Psychiatry
Ashtabula, OH 0 mi39
Dr. Samar El-Sayegh
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Ashtabula, OH 0 mi19