A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preetham Grandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preetham Grandhi, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grandhi graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Grandhi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preetham Grandhi MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Preetham Grandhi practice?
- Dr. Preetham Grandhi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Preetham Grandhi practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Mount Vernon Psychiatrists and Mount Vernon Child Psychiatrists.