A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preetham Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preetham Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preetham Reddy, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans