A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preetham Suresh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preetham Suresh is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preetham Suresh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Suresh graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Suresh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preetham John Suresh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Preetham J. Suresh practice?
- Dr. Preetham Suresh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Preetham Suresh practices Anesthesiology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See Oakland Anesthesiologists.