Dr. Preethi Krishnan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

January 8th, 2016
Excellent physician & a very happy patient
Dr. Krishnan is absolutely the BEST PCP I have ever had. Her bedside manner is outstanding, she listens intently to my concerns. I never feel rushed by her. She answers my questions in terms I can understand and doesn't hesitate to refer me to specialists if needed. I simply can't say enough good about Dr. Krishnan. Her office staff and medical assistants are great, never rude or impatient. I have no hesitation in referring her to friends and family.

November 16th, 2015
I've been visiting Dr. Krishnan for over 5 years now. She is terrific. I have absolutely zero complaints. She will always spend the necessary time with you to explain everything completely and answer all of your questions and concerns. She will never make you feel rushed during your appointment. Her office will call and follow up with you regarding your recent complaints and make sure you get scheduled with any referrals in a timely manner. Once, I had an incident where I burned myself with boiling water. Dr. Krishnan made time for me within the hour to drop by so she can evaluate the burn and provide necessary care.

April 30th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Krishnan is excellent in listening to patients. Never thought about other doctor ever since we started to see her - 5 years. Our family is blessed to have her !

June 15th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I have never gone to a doctor who listens as well as Dr. Krishnan. She spends lots of time with her patients and takes extensive notes. She is the most empathetic doctor I have ever seen. I highly recommend her.

February 2nd, 2011
Dr. Krishnan is great with my entire family, from the 2 year old on up. She really listens.

December 27th, 2010
AWESOME
Dr Preethi Krishnan has been caring for my 87 year mother for over two years now and I am just amazed at her level of care she gives her patients. She is always kind, gentle, and spend as much time with her patients as needed. Her diagnosis are always correct and she has a lot of empathy for her patients. If any of you are fortunate to obtain her for a doctor for any member of your family you will not be disappointed.

November 8th, 2010
I have been with Dr. Krishnan for about a year and she has been tremendously helpful in diagnosing my problems and helping me find the assistance I need. She is very caring, compassionate and thorough.