A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preethi Sural:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preethi Sural, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sural graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Sural has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preethi Sural MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Preethi Sural practice?
- Dr. Preethi Sural has 2 office locations.
Dr. Preethi Sural practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Orange Park Internists and Orange Park Infectious Disease Doctors.