A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preethi Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preethi Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Neck Pain
- Neurogenic Arthropathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Thomas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preethi Thomas MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Preethi Thomas practice?
- Dr. Preethi Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Preethi Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.