A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preethi Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preethi Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Neck Pain
- Neurogenic Arthropathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Thomas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Preethi P. Thomas practice?
Dr. Preethi Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Radnor, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Conshohocken, PA and Philadelphia, PA.