A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preethi Yerram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preethi Yerram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preethi Yerram, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yerram graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yerram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preethi Yerram MD is a female Nephrologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Preethi Yerram practice?
- Dr. Preethi Yerram has 4 office locations.
Dr. Preethi Yerram practices Nephrology near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, MO.
See Columbia Nephrologists.