A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preeti Attavar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preeti Attavar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Attavar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Attavar graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Attavar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Caritas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Attavar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Preeti Attavar practice?
Dr. Preeti Attavar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Campbellsville, KY and Carrollton, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.