A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preeti Attavar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preeti Attavar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attavar
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Attavar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Attavar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Attavar graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Attavar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preeti Attavar MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Preeti Attavar practice?
- Dr. Preeti Attavar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Preeti Attavar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Campbellsville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.