A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preeti Bhanot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preeti Bhanot is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhanot graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Bhanot has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preeti Bhanot MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Preeti Bhanot practice?
- Dr. Preeti Bhanot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Preeti Bhanot practices Neurology near Berlin, MD.
See Berlin Neurologists.