A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preeti Chhabria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Chhabria, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhabria graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Chhabria has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preeti Ravi Chhabria MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Preeti R. Chhabria practice?
- Dr. Preeti Chhabria has 1 office location.
Dr. Preeti Chhabria practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists.