A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preeti Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preeti Gupta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Gupta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Rural Medical College Of Pravara Medical Trust, Loni.
Dr. Gupta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preeti Gupta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Preeti Gupta practice?
- Dr. Preeti Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Preeti Gupta practices Family Medicine near Milton, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, DE and Buffalo, NY.
See Milton Family Physicians.