A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preeti Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preeti Gupta is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- HealthSouth Diagnostic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preeti Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Preeti Gupta practice?
- Dr. Preeti Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Preeti Gupta practices Diagnostic Radiology near Gwynn Oak, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Gwynn Oak Radiologists.