A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preeti Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Joshi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Joshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Brandywine Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preeti Joshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Preeti Joshi practice?
- Dr. Preeti Joshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Preeti Joshi practices Anesthesiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Anesthesiologists.