Learn more about Dr. Preeti Malani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malani
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Malani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Malani, MD, MS is board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Malani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preeti N Malani MD and MS is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Preeti N. Malani practice?
- Dr. Preeti Malani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Preeti Malani practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors, and Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.