A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. PREETI MALANI:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. PREETI MALANI, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. MALANI graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. MALANI has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MALANI accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. PREETI MALANI practice?
Dr. PREETI MALANI practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors, and Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.