A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preeti Malani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Malani, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Malani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preeti Malani MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Preeti Malani practice?
- Dr. Preeti Malani has 6 office locations.
Dr. Preeti Malani practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors, and Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.