A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preeti Parhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preeti Parhar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Parhar, MD, MPH is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Therapy for Cancers of the Breast
Education & Awards
Dr. Parhar graduated from New York University.
Dr. Parhar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preeti K Parhar MD and MPH is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Preeti K. Parhar practice?
- Dr. Preeti Parhar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Preeti Parhar practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Basking Ridge Oncologists and Basking Ridge Radiologists.