A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preeti Parhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preeti Parhar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parhar
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parhar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Parhar, MD, MPH is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Therapy for Cancers of the Breast
Education & Awards
Dr. Parhar graduated from New York University.
Dr. Parhar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preeti K Parhar MD and MPH is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Preeti K. Parhar practice?
- Dr. Preeti Parhar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Preeti Parhar practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Basking Ridge, NJ.
See New York Radiation Oncologists and New York Radiologists.