Learn more about Dr. Preeti Puntambekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preeti Puntambekar is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puntambekar
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Puntambekar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Diabetic Nerve Pain
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Puntambekar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Huntington Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Puntambekar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Puntambekar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preeti V Puntambekar MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Preeti V. Puntambekar practice?
- Dr. Preeti Puntambekar has 1 office location.
Dr. Preeti Puntambekar practices Neurology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Neurologists.