A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preeti Puntambekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preeti Puntambekar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puntambekar
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Puntambekar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Diabetic Nerve Pain
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Puntambekar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Huntington Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Puntambekar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Puntambekar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preeti V Puntambekar MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Preeti V. Puntambekar practice?
- Dr. Preeti Puntambekar has 8 office locations.
Dr. Preeti Puntambekar practices Neurology near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Sparta, NJ.
See Summit Neurologists.