A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preeti Puntambekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Puntambekar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Huntington Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Puntambekar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Puntambekar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preeti V Puntambekar MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Preeti V. Puntambekar practice?
- Dr. Preeti Puntambekar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Preeti Puntambekar practices Neurology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Summit, NJ.
See New Brunswick Neurologists.