A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preeti Puntambekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Puntambekar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Huntington Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Puntambekar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Puntambekar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare