A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preeti Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preeti Saxena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Saxena, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior.
Dr. Saxena has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preeti Saxena MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Preeti Saxena practice?
- Dr. Preeti Saxena has 1 office location.
Dr. Preeti Saxena practices Family Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Family Physicians.