A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preeti Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preeti Sharma is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Sharma, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preeti Bhatia Sharma MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Preeti B. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Preeti Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Preeti Sharma practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.