A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preeti Sodhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preeti Sodhi is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sodhi
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Sodhi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preeti Sodhi, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sodhi graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preeti Sodhi MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Preeti Sodhi practice?
- Dr. Preeti Sodhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Preeti Sodhi practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Child Psychiatrists.