Allergists
390 E Congress Pkwy
Ste M
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
815-455-0850
Locations and availability (8)

|  best Doctor in her field  |  show details
by Robert O. on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Vemuri not only takes the time to listen to what you say but she remembers everything you tell her and repeats it to you in your next visit. She has great patient care and I wouldn't imagine going to anyone else. 6 Doctors tried to diagnose me and she was the only one that could come up with a diagnosis. The other Doctors asked me to tell them what I found out form her as they had never dealt with a condition like mine in all their years. I don't know why the one person rated her so low for being off on a Friday. That's her day off and well deserved since she also works every other Saturday. Who does that now days?

|  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

One of the most caring and professional Drs I have ever been to.

|  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

I would highly recommend this doctor for adults or children. Both myDaughter and been seen her. Her bedside manner and diagnosing of situation was spot on!

|  not concerned.....  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

one staff member was just rude.As for the doctor she seemed to not really listen to my concerns and requests for testing.I have great insurance that wouldve paid for the testing.I waited 3 weeks for this appointment,and left with a feeling of a morning wasted!

|  Thank you Dr. Vemuri!  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

I took my son to Dr. Vemuri a couple weeks after he had 2 first time acute asthma attacks, one of which landed him in a pediatric ICU unit. His pediatricians tried their best to address the problem but his symptoms were not improving with their treatment plans. Although I respect his pediatricians that we've been with for many years, it was frustrating that they were not suggesting or approving preventative measures for his asthma/allergies. It was recommended to me by many other parents who had asthmatic children, that I take my son to a specialist for his asthma and they were absolutely right! He is finally starting to show signs of improvement. Dr. Vemuri figured out the root of his problems and came up with an appropriate treatment plan and medications to address it. She is an extremely knowledgeable, compassionate physician, who is also wonderful with children. I would highly recommend Dr. Vemuri to anyone needing an allergy/asthma specialist, we are so grateful for her wonderful care of our son!

|  Best allergist I have met  |  show details
by John Meyer on Mar 24th, 2011

I see her being compassionate and caring

|  Terrible pediatric experience  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2009

As my toddler son is having an allergic reaction, there is NO WAY to get in touch with this doctor on a Friday morning. Her receptionists won't connect to her nurses or her! Completely unresponsible. I'm in shock.