Dr. Preeti Venkataraman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 20th, 2015
Excellent
Dr. Venkataraman is an excellent doctor. She balanced knowledge with kindness and practicality.

November 11th, 2015
Great Doctor
Fantastic doctor, highly recommended also. If your in serious need of a really good psychiatrist, she is it! She truly cares about you as a person. She doesn't sugar coat things, she's honest & she will tell you what you need to do to get better.

August 18th, 2015
I would recommend Dr. Venketaraman very highly.

May 11th, 2015
Compassionate and Professional
Dr. Venkataraman devotes herself to finding the root cause of a person's mental health difficulty. The time and care she has spent for our family is exceptional. She follows up with phone calls when necessary, is available when an emergent situation arises and has never let us down in the 5 years we have been fortunate enough to have her as our Psychiatrist. If you build a relationship with her as a professional, she will not let you down.

May 29th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
I was lucky enough to have someone refer me to Dr. V. She saved my life. I was going through a very bad depression along with serious anxiety. She took time to talk with me and walked me through the different medications. She is very thoughtful and truely cares about her patients.

August 10th, 2012
Dr. V is a fantastic doctor. I have dealt with several mental health doctors & she is definetly the only one that truly listened & understood what I both wanted & needed out of her. She is great with my 9 year old son, has helped out trememdously with his behavior issues & he actually looks forward to the visits!! I would definetly recommend her!!!

June 28th, 2012
I was disappointed that she did not have us complete any preliminary documentation before our visit. No forms or anything for the teachers to fill out that work with my daughter to get their input. During the office visit all she did was observe her and ask questions. There was no "evaluation" like tests or formal observations. Felt like this was really a waste of my $300 that she charges for an office visit. Which we then have to submit to the insurance to get reimbursed.

May 24th, 2012
Dr V does a great job finding the root cause for behaviors and is very patient and accomodating with her solutions. She always gets the parent input and will change treatments as needed.

August 11th, 2011
Excepttional Doc
Have been dealing with Dr. V for many years with my kids. She is fantastic, always makes time when I have unexpected things come up inbetween appts, listens like no other doc I have ever dealt with.