Dr. Preetpal Grewal DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 25th, 2013
Happy to have found her
Dr. Grewal makes it so easy. She takes the stress out of situations that can be difficult.

August 9th, 2012
Looking for a new doctor
Unprofessional and unhelpful. Poor bedside manner.

April 30th, 2012
Will never return.
Have been here a couple of times and it has been 2+ wait. Patients will be seen by the other physician if she's not available. Will not call patients to notify this only after you drive there to find this out.A 2+ hour wait is unacceptable.

July 26th, 2011
Very Good and Caring Doctor
Dr. Grewal was great. At first I think because of her culture she may be a little serious/stand-offish but she always remembered who I was and took time to chat with me once we got to know each other through my first pregnancy. She arranged to make sure she'd be the doctor there for my delivery and even though I was having difficulty pushing (pushed for 3 hours!) she allowed me to continue and encouraged me throughout since she knew how important it was to me to not have a c-section. Only negative I had was the long wait for office visits but she was worth it. Definately going back to her for my next pregnancy! :)

June 8th, 2011
Dr. Grewal was fantastic with me and I've recommended several family members (including my mother) and friends! I'll continue to spread the word, as she's a very careful, conscientious, and caring physician.

May 19th, 2011
Best doctor EVER!
Great doctor! Took time to explain everything to me during my 1st pregnancy and as for refering to patients as numbers I preciate it since she is doing that for our own privacy!! Would recomend her to everyone and do... Still going with her during 2nd pregnancy and would not go with anyone else!

May 1st, 2011
Wonderful
I went to see Dr. Grewal at her office after having a horrible experience with another doctor during my first pregnancy. I never had any problems getting in to see the doctor and she always addressed my concerns even if it required her to spend a little more time with me than she normally did. My son was born at 31 weeks at a different hospital so she was not able to deliver him but she called to check on me and she still took care of all my medical needs after that. I think she is great and very polite to everyone. I would recommend her to anyone.

February 11th, 2011
Worst doctor I have ever seen!
I have gone to Dr. Grewal twice. My first visit was for an annual exam. I waited almost two hours because her office couldn't verify my insurance even though I sent them the insurance information when I set my appointment. For my second visit I called ahead to verify my insurance was ok and I would not have to repeat another two-hour wait. I arrived on time, paid my insurance co-pay and still waited an hour to be seen. Once I was called, I was referred to as "patient number 16." After waiting an hour, Dr. Grewal spent less than 5 minutes with me, never discussed any comparisons between the current visit and my first visit and refused to discuss birth control with me because my appointment was for an annual exam. Rather than take another 5 minutes to suggest and prescribe birth control she gave me a piece of paper that was barely legible and suggested I google the different birth control methods. I will never go back to Dr. Grewal again and would NEVER recommend her to anyone. It is clear that she does not care about her patients and they are simply numbers to her. She should google patient care because it is obvious she has no clue how to earn a patients trust or how to treat her patients.