A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prem Dua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prem Dua is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dua graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Dua has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prem Prakash Dua MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Prem P. Dua practice?
- Dr. Prem Dua has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prem Dua practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allen Park, MI.
See Canton Family Physicians and Canton General Practitioners.