A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prem Kittusamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prem Kittusamy, Internal Medicine, Cardiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kittusamy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kittusamy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prem Kittusamy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kittusamy graduated from St. George's University, St Georges. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kittusamy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prem K Kittusamy MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Prem K. Kittusamy practice?
- Dr. Prem Kittusamy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prem Kittusamy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Cardiologists.