A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prem Kittusamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prem Kittusamy, Internal Medicine, Cardiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kittusamy
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kittusamy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prem Kittusamy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kittusamy graduated from St. George's University, St Georges. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kittusamy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prem K Kittusamy MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Prem K. Kittusamy practice?
- Dr. Prem Kittusamy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prem Kittusamy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Cardiologists.