Internal Medicine, Cardiology
8530 W Sunset Rd
Ste 110
Las Vegas, NV 89113
702-489-9000
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  Caring and knowledgeable Doctor  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

I loved the way he introduce himself as DR. k. easier for me to remember. Office staff is very friendly, and they always inform me when will the dr see me next. Follow up appointments are made, ans my testings are all scheduled at the end of my visits. I would recommend him to people who wants Dr. attention....

|  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

The worst dr visit I have had. Dr was running late we saw PA who was less than knowledgable. Dr walked in during visit and spent about a minute with me. Office staff is bad. One was coughing without covering her mouth. Nurse did not take vital signs and discussed my medical history with the door open. The other set up tests and did not notice after looking at chart that I was taking medications that ws advised not to take prior to tests. I had to bring it to her attention. I will never go back. Like the say you never get a second chance to make a first impression.

|  Wonderful Physician  |  show details
by Samantha on May 13th, 2010

Dr. Kitsumay was very polite and good at explaining my condition in a way that me and my family could understand. I saw him in the hospital through the ER and was very happy with the treatment i received. On my follow up appt after my hospital stay, he was just as friendly and courteous, but his staff was not very organized or polite. I was not pleased with the way i was treated in the office by his staff at all. But other than that he is a great doctor and i would refer anyone that needs a cardiologist to him.