A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prem Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prem Kumar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prem Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- United Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prem Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Prem Kumar practice?
- Dr. Prem Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Prem Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics near Butler, PA.
See Butler Internists, Butler Cardiologists, and Butler Pediatricians.