A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prem Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prem Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- United Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prem Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Prem Kumar practice?
- Dr. Prem Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prem Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics near Butler, PA.
See Butler Internists, Butler Cardiologists, and Butler Pediatricians.