A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prem Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prem Misra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prem Misra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Misra has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prem Shanker Misra MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Prem S. Misra practice?
- Dr. Prem Misra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Prem Misra practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Gastroenterologists.